Do you know that you must need to create a world to start playing Minecraft?
Your main adventure and journey begin by creating a new world in Minecraft. Well, it’s not so hard to create a world in Minecraft Java and Bedrock editions. In this guide, you will learn how you can create a new Minecraft world just in just 5 easy steps.
Here we will show you how to create a single-player Minecraft world in both Java and Windows 10 edition.
Create a World in Minecraft Java Edition
- Launch the game via Minecraft launcher on your desktop pc or Mac.
- Now click upon the play button to start playing Minecraft. Then select the singleplayer mode from the game option.
- At the bottom, you will find an option for Create New World. Click on it.
- Now it will load all Minecraft world default settings. If you need to modify anything in your world you can do it from here.
- When you have done, just click on Create New World.
Create a World in Minecraft Windows 10 Edition
- Launch the game using the Minecraft for Windows 10 Launcher.
- Click on Play. On the screen, you will find an option for Create New and after that click on New World.
- Don’t touch the other options, just click on the first option Create New World.
- It will now load all default settings. You can modify it or leave it as it is.
- Then finally click on Create New to create a new world in Minecraft Windows 10 Edition.
What are game modes in Minecraft?
Game modes basically describe the difficulty level of your world. There are 3 game modes available in Minecraft.
- Creative Mode: Creative mode is the easiest mode in Minecraft. You can easily explore the game, with unlimited resources, free-flying without elytra, no hunger and more. But you will not have the actual experience of Minecraft in this mode.
- Survival Mode: Survival mode is the normal mode in Minecraft. It somehow gives you a real-life simulation. You will need to look for resources, build items, gain food, levels and more. Survival mode is the most played mode in Minecraft. You will get the actual experience of Minecraft in this mode.
- Hardcore Mode: It’s the hardest mode in Minecraft survival. Your challenges will be tough and resources are limited. The world is locked to Hard difficulty and the player cannot respawn after you die for any reason.
So, now we hope you have successfully created your Minecraft World. By the way, which Minecraft Edition you’re using tell us in the comment box below.
Thanks for reading the article. For more similar content you can like our Facebook page.